November 5, 2021

 

We spent Halloween this year in St. Peters! Linc had an extended weekended from school and now that we are only 3 hours from Granna and Papa, we wanted to spend the time with them!

We carved a jack-o-lantern. But first, we made it throw up with vinegar and baking soda.

I was unable to get a great shot of Emmie's costume but she was Master Splinter to Lincoln's Leonardo

Serendipitous because Jeremy was a ninja turtle trick-or-treating many years ago on these streets too

Papa built us a fire and the kids went bonkers for it

They were happy to select the wood too!

They went on a nature walk in granna and papa's back yard

Schnuck's kids lol

Pumpkin shopping

They don't grow leaves like this in Colorado!

Laurel park

We hit up the Magic House

Papa made us pancakes one morning and french toast the next! We were treated like kings!

Mommy and Lincoln date to get hot cocoa 

Roadtrip!!! I went with the kids to STL on Thursday- Jeremy met up with us on Saturday.
My smile is off due to my TMJ treatment. I will start braces next year. I get an old school expander later this month prior to by old school braces next spring.

The loot

Sample Study of the Crescent Hills Neighborhood Halloween Candy 2021 by Lincoln Jay

Charley accompanied us on our way home

Ninja Turtles protecting our house from a bad guy- I thought that this was adorable. You can also see "Em" on the far right lol

Our daily walk to and from Lincoln's school

Dressed herself. She is taking care of her baby here.

She drew a rainbow picture to bring to Bubba when we picked him up from school

He got a personal pan pizza certificate for finishing his October reading. Just like in the old days!

Its time to rake the leaves!

I picked out toilets and bathroom stuff yesterday. I am thrilled to get toilet lids that snap on and off for easy cleaning around the knobs.

No filter- its so pretty around here!

She just wanted to hug her bubba 

Comments

Popular Posts