November 21, 2021
The last two weeks have been kind of rough. Emmie got RSV and pretty much wiped her, Jeremy and myself out. I got what she had, and it took me over a week to get through it. I still feel kind of weak and headache prone, but thankfully, we are done with the worst of it. It was the first real sickness that we've had in over a year.
That random virus was RSV
Before the sickness.
Charley
When it was first coming on. Lincoln was *incredible* with asking her what she needed and how he could help.
I should have known we were in for trouble when this one slowed down
Seriously Lincoln knocked it out of the park, he is so sweet.
Getting into trouble
We almost bought this house and I'm really glad that we didn't. Now that other houses are built up around it, I realized that Jeremy was right, we would have been too close to neighbors. Jeremy for the win- he is excellent at long term thinking.
Sick girl but I enjoyed lots of snuggles
Then I started to come down with it. Emmie on her own, made and brought me a snack tray! Taking a page out of her sweet brother's book.
Emmie in a pot.
We got out first order from the Bean Butchers. Kidney bean meat products. I loved the packaging.
Legoland before I got super sick
& since we were so close, we had to hit up Fritz's
The shirt.
I don't know how she does this without throwing up.
Order up
Starting to feel better
Hit up Home Depot
Still snugglin'
First basketball practice
Despite the pics, it actually didn't go great. She lost it like I've never seen and we had to leave early.
We missed the first two weeks of practice because of RSV and the other kids knew what they were doing more. Also in this 3-4 class, most of them were 4 and when Emmie compared herself, she wasn't happy.
It was so stinking adorable.
I chose lighting for the house this past week.
My wonderful wonderful friend, found out that I was pretty sick and sent me this adorable crystal honey jar because she knows that I like to drink tea. Lincoln and I have been making honey tea every night since we received this last week.
This was coming out of all of our faucets. I called maintenance and got it fixed last week. I am ready for our new house to be built.
First day back at school in over a month due to a covid precaution hiatus, fall break, and then our own sickness.
All the colors.
Charley apparently wanted to play Plants V. Zombies on the ipad
Grinch fork craft
Again, many pics of Emmie because Lincoln is at school every day.
Emmie has inherited my weirdness.
Made by Emmie
We are going to give life another shot this week. Hopefully we will enter "normal" successfully!
Comments
Post a Comment