November 30, 2021
I've been told that we are breaking ground this week. I took the kids to the house site to take pics- hopefully we will be able to do this every week and see the progress.
We visited Patrick Mahome's park with the Barretts
This is the cool park near our new house
We got a $35 christmas tree from home depot since we decided not to dig out our old one from storage. Its pretty far back lol
Said storage unit.
They each picked out an ornament from the local nursery. Lincoln chose Abraham Lincoln and Emmie chose Brittany Spears
Lincoln made a no presents ever sign to keep Emmie out from opening the presents from under the tree. They begged me to put presents under the tree and promised not to peek.
I successfully moved once without the elf being seen. AND I found him on time! I call that a mega win!
Charles
We went to a gingerbread workshop for some fun family time----where I didn't have to clean up the mess.
Daddy put icing on Em's nose
This is my tree skirt which I cherish. I spent about two hours digging through the storage unit yesterday and couldn't find it. Jeremy is going to go with me this weekend to help look for it. I can't miss a year! Jeremy said to just do it on some felt and glue it on once we find it. I'll only do that if we can't find it this weekend.
Emmie was being lazy at gymnastics lol

Comments
Post a Comment