December 3, 2020

 

My wrapping Elf

Shopping Elves

Emmie likes cheese.

Lincoln has been telling me, "Not now, mom!! I need to Peloton!!"

Xmas Lights are up!

Lincoln showing Scout his drawing

Finally December so he can do his chocolate kiss advent calendar

All dressed up & nowhere to go

A day in the life.

Lovin' spaghetti night

100% Jeremy Schlosser's son. Its hereditary. 

Nom nom nom

Bedtime delays with these two yahoos

Cute pies!
Always eating these days!!

Microscoping his breakfast quesadilla

Library is open!

Hot chocolate and whip cream absolutely MADE their day! I am going to soak up these moments for as long as I can!



Playing at O'Brien

We had the park to ourselves because it was 33 degrees out.

Listening to: Obama's Book
Podcast: The Daily by the NYT
Watching: Nothing right now. We got rid of  Netflix and I have yet to find something worth watching


Comments

Popular Posts