Post Christmas Post-December 28, 2020
Charley, who turned 11 earlier this month, living the Christmas dream
Last week, Grandma tested positive for COVID and quickly got worse until she passed early Dec 18 morning. I booked a flight to visit her on Dec 17, when I got word of her decline, the kids made this really thoughtful card for me before I left with Hanna
Emmie drew me a pic to go with the card
Lincoln drew me a pic of our family and Grandma too. Its so precious
He packed me chocolate kisses, and some for Aunt Kelli too. This kid has a giant heart
So Jeremy took over in my absence for 6 days!
COVID on a plane didn't seem much different from what it normally is. We were required to wear our masks the whole time, and they limited refreshments to water and a bag of salty snacks, but not much else changed. I was still cozily snug with my fellow passengers.
Unfortunately, I arrived only a few hours after Grandma's passing. I was not able to see her at all, even at the funeral home, due to COVID. But I did see the family, help with cleaning up her room at the nursing home, and paperwork at the funeral home and cemetery.
I love this picture of Grandma and Grandpa- they loved to hike in Arizona during their snowbird winters.
I am so happy that they get to be together again after so long.
I got to see my sweet baby GG
We visited Crown Center
Got to visit with Melissa, I miss her so much, so glad I got to meet her son Jack and catch up for several hours
Going hard for Judah! (3)
Got me a box of Mahomes Magic Crunch!
J sent me this pic of the kids happily preparing mac & cheese (which I am pretty sure they ate every day). He did an amazing job in my absence!
We visited the Magic Tree
My amazing neighbor delivered flowers to our house in honor of Grandma
Loved my time with Ju-Ju
Mean muggin in our face masks while playing Skip-Bo in honor of Grandma
My most amazing and dear friend brought me flowers in honor of Grandma as well, my absolute favorite flower, peonies.
I managed to pick up a Mahomes & Kelce ornament during my trip.
Emmie has really showed an interest in drawing lately.
On a walk with our cool hats
Lovin' our playset
:)
Making cookies for Santa
Enjoying our new 100 sq ft blanket!
We are so fortunate to have all that we have
Charley enjoys the large blanket
Santa left Spiderman walkie talkies on spiderwebs!
Xmas Morning 2020
Santa left Emmie an Elsa dress, which was well recieved.
Crystal-growing hedgehog for this little hedgehog
Elsa doll
My precious doll
Lincoln loves this Bugs in the Kitchen game, and I have to admit, its pretty fun!
The kids picked out these earrings for me!! They are the sweetest!
Check out this amazing ornament that Aunt Cheryl got me!!
The day after Christmas, we enjoyed some great weather at Hudson Gardens
And chipped away at some dino fossils
& climbed some mulch and proudly asked for a photo
L wanted a turn with the camera
"Take my picture, mommy!"
I LOVE this selfie that Lincoln took!!
She loves her pool hat!
I found them yesterday gnawing on a giant thing of lettuce! I couldn't believe my eyes!! Lincoln in particular loves lettuce. Emmie would take a bite or two and then munch on some potato chips lol
We did a science experiment last night- we made glow in the dark slime! L really enjoys this little kit!
Thank you all for the well wishes over the past week. I am so fortunate to have you all and feel so loved.
Merry Christmas and cheers to a new year!

Comments
Post a Comment