December 17, 2020

 Grandma is not in great shape, so I'm planning to Facetime with her tomorrow, and catch a flight out to KC to see her. Once I pass a COVID test at the nursing home, I will be able to see her for two hours for two days, so I'm going to jump on that opportunity!

Meanwhile, at home-

Building a massive fort for their loveys to rule in

Charley watching tv

Playing Zingo after dinner

Lincoln has re-discovered the treadmill and LOVES it! That kid may be joining the old cross country team like his mama one day!

Reading The Little Red Hen- one of my favorite books growing up!

"Don't take my picture!" so she scrunches her eyes shut lol

Lincy made that adorable snow man ornament!


Reading together

Watching tv while Lis cutting his nails lol

Santa drove by our neighborhood the other day in an F150

We whipped out the couch bed for some Christmas movies

Riding the 'Bubba Bus'

Little Miss wanted to wear her sun hat, I guess all of the shine from the snow was getting in her eyes!




Comments

Popular Posts