August 22, 2020

 

The sound sleep was welcomed to the dinner table last night and is photographed here, jamming out with the spiderman headphones (L's idea)

Oat & Berry Peach Cobbler
Peach season is MY FAVORITE!

Little miss was having 'dragon breath' for a hot minute before I figured out it was something stuck in her nose. Her pediatrician tried 3 times at her 2 year check up and was unsuccessful so she referred us to an ENT. 
Here we are waiting!

We waited for over an hour....but she was in great spirits the whole time

In less than 10 minutes, a very very massive amount of paper product came out! Emmie didn't squirm or sqeak at all!! She did amazing!! I'm pretty sure that I gave her a mini nerds box in the car and she mauled it and stuck it up her nose. It was at least an inch of paper product that came out....


Teaching herself to make sushi from Jeremy and I's date night box

2 year visit was great! She is 23.8 pounds! Last time we were there, she was below the curve (negative on the weight percentile) and now she is in the 12%!!! and 53% for height

I made dinner for a teacher friend and this was dessert. I am proud of the festivity it lol

Marshmallow architecture

Pretty cool!

First Day of Pre-K!!!! It went great!!
Here he is with Beckett!


Emmie *really* missed him and insisted on making him a bowl of cereal too, milk and all!


This is the first time I've ever got to do drop off with Lincoln at Little Blessings!!


first day pic

In their "camping box" 
Lincoln rounded up little sticks, little marshmallows and a candle for roasting. Water bottles for him and E were included. He is so creative and thoughtful!

Growing my own assistant

Chowing down on 3 seaweed packets before bed! 

Lincoln wanted his photo taken :)

Church in the car!

Charley needed to look fancy too, according to Emmie

So proud that she dressed charley up for church too!


Off to work I go! 

Current book I'm reading: The Giver of Starts and The Alzheimer's Solution
Podcast I'm currently listening to: The Lincoln Project

Comments

Popular Posts