August 15, 2020


Morning walk before work today. You can see and smell all of the thick smoke from the fires in Glenwood Springs :(

Pool shot from yesterday. We were there for a solid 4 minutes before tantrums made me begrudgingly follow through on my threat to leave if they didn't listen.

Em putting her shoes on before we left for Target to get school supplies. Elmo slippers everywhere!

On Fridays we watch the recycle trucks! Her little bow was so cute for the 10 minutes she wore it!

Lincoln has discovered the art of selfies and videos!

He likes taking pictures of Charley

On my morning walk, I saw this mask just sitting in someone's yard. It made me smile to myself, such an artifact of 2020

Our boy has taken to making us coffee first thing in the morning!

Not only did he make our coffee, but he set out pods for our "nighttime coffee" (decaf)

Evidence of him getting the nerds on top of the fridge. When I returned from my walk, the chair was put back into place to hide the evidence!

Lincoln picked out this princess pasta for Emmie and they both have been eating it frequently lol

They love each other SO much. Despite all of the arguing over toys....that neither of them really play with!

Picking up litter around our neighborhood, there is plenty unfortunately but I've got two happy helpers!

Covid Couture

Little Miss Hot Mess Express

Sense of humor just like her big bro!

This was at 5:45am the other morning, just beautiful everywhere you looked!

The kids LOVE the umbrella Aunt B got for Em!

I was getting ready for work and saw the sun rise behind these sticky handprints, it was a good reminder to live in the moment, with kiddos as sweet as mine! I really love the ages that they are at, I wish I could pause here for 5 years!

I always love me a sleeping pic!!

The flower stacking set is a huge hit in our house! Thank you so much, Midwest Schlossers!!

Dad helping Emmie with coloring

Parking lot church services are the best because if the kids get squirrely, its not a big deal. And they like it because they can snack on fruit the whole time! Mom & dad like it because we can sip on our coffee!

We still get dressed up because why not?!

So cute

Lincoln figured out how to keep the leaf blower on by putting a big rock on the button!!! I was cracking up!! 

Not bad!

First Elsa/Barbie doll

Gals night with neighborhood friends

Next week, Lincoln starts school!! It makes me sad that next year he will be a big kinder kid but its a whole year to embrace pre-elementary life so we will live it up with lots of adventures hiking together!!

xo,
K


Comments

Popular Posts