May 30, 2020

My new favorite picture of them!!

Lincoln really enjoys painting and coloring on rocks, I love it!

These are a few moments from our big trip to Lair-O-The-Bear, we were there from 8:30-2pm and we moms were way more exhausted than the kiddos!

Playing footsie on the ride over! This was GREAT because it gave Em something to do! (I think she is OVER being rear facing)

The kiddos found a caterpillar and named it Cali

Emmie was all about holding it

They are holding hands, you can't see very well because of Lincoln's floaties

Rescuing a stick together

Pretending to eat a flower for the camera.

I love this one of Em

She was making Lauren laugh by putting sunscreen everywhere

Lunch by the river

I love this one of L



Dandelions!


:)



The Turners brought their ADORABLE dog, Jackson, who played with us the whole time and turned into a muddy, brown dog by the end of it!

Em is in the bad habit of getting on the table during dinner.

Despite her ADORABLE wardrobe, she only wants to wear Lincoln's shirts! lol





At Bellview Park





Comments

Popular Posts