Chronicalling COVID: Mother's Day 2020
The first thing that my sweet Lincoln says to me when he wakes up is, "Happy Mother's Day! Do you want to go upstairs and watch some space shows?!" I thought that was so sweet and funny that that is what he views as important to me. (When the kids go down, I like to zone out to documentaries about space & I've got Jeremy hooked on it too :) I passed on the lounging and chose to enjoy my two greatest accomplishments (L& E) instead!
I can't decide where to hang this, because I want it in every room!
This is the back of it :)
The kids paint their own wrapping paper and I LOVE it!
#momrocks
They each gave me candles & painted the glass :)
I feel so loved!
After breakfast from my favorite Snooze (thanks Becky & Jerome for the gift certificate!), we planted peonies in the front yard. While we were digging, Lincoln was making rock piles.
She's got her brother's humor. & love for boots.
Such a sweetheart to the ladies in his life!
Chef Lincoln making one of his snacks. He labed this one "the goodest snack there ever was!" Its toast, banana, salt, cucumbers, raspberries and pumpkin seeds.
She loves lotion. Probably because it makes her more difficult to catch to put on pajamas!
ps- this was taken after I got my first speeding ticket in 14 years. I was going with the traffic flow, I swear. Anyways, for the REST OF THE DAY I heard from Lincoln, "Mommy! ONLY race cars can go fast." & since then have had daily references to mommy getting arrested. I don't think I'm ever going to live this down!
Best spot in the house!
& thats a wrap on our awesome Mother's Day 2020!















Comments
Post a Comment