Valentines Cookie Decorating Party 2020
Probably one of my favorite memories of my Grandma Williams was that she made heart shaped valentines sugar cookies with pink icing every year.
This year, as a nod to her, I had my MOPS table over for a cookie decorating party, super fun until the kids ate all of the sugar and it was like 10 degrees outside so everyone was locked inside! lol, so much fun nonetheless. I love having a busy, noisy house.
A neighbor made the heart shaped cookies for me
The girls definitely went for quality of the decorating
The boys went for quantity
Emmie & Makynzie!
:)
My new favorite pic of Emmie! So happy to have her first valentine cookie!
Funny moment: L saw Maddox eating his entire cookie (I told him he could have half of his so he wouldn't get a tummy ache) So he rushed over with a giant fruit tray exclaiming "Maddox! Eat some healthy food too so you won't get a tummy ache!!!" It was too funny! Glad that he listens to at least some of what I say!
I love this photo so much, L's friend Maddox is mid-jump. It captures the magic of day
Emmie got her nails painted for the first time!! While she sat very well to get them painted, immediately I regretted painting them because she was so squirly and wanted to touch them....then started laughing when I wouldn't let her. Mess ensued. We will try again in 6 months or so lol
It was a great way to remember Grandma Williams :) She had 4 kids so I'm sure she could relate to the post-sugar cookie madness








Comments
Post a Comment