February 13, 2020
We were at Target yesterday, picking up teacher gifts and Lincoln saw this card and insisted on getting it for me. He is turning into a little Mama's boy and I LOVE IT!!
The card section was adjacent to the beauty section, so without prompting he hops over there and says he needs to buy me a gift! He insisted that he get me this 2 step unicorn lip kit haha
Goof ball Emmie
It has snowed almost every day for the past several days. In lieu of building a snowman, because I didn't feel up to it, I put food coloring in a squirt bottle for L to "paint the snow"
Another indoor activity, "how many drops fill the dot?"
Shaving cream + water beads. I hope the sun peaks out soon... my house is very messy.
Emmie stole my chili and corn bread
L and I still love Pelotoning together
Linda sent this sweet one the other day
We visited Lava Island for the first time. Madness.
We read "The Wild" book for this month's neighborhood book club, it was about a woman who hiked the Pacific Crest Trial in 1995, it was spectacular, one of the best books I've read in a few months!
L has his Valentine's Day Party today at preschool, he picked Spiderman/Avenger Valentines :)
Next week we start Nature School again on Fridays for 6 weeks, I'm excited to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!









Comments
Post a Comment