Febuary 20, 2020
L, E & I are down with a throat sickness. Its not terrible, and thankfully, this is the very first time we are actually sick this year. Way better than last winter!
Last Sunday L and I went to see Sonic the Hedgehog. He loved it, I thought it was too much for a 4 year old, lesson learned.
Linda sent this one of the kids. They found the hairspray bottle and were beaming with pride & big hair
We got out the pull out bed couch for fun and L had the time of his life.
Circling his name
Preschool lol
We *finally* got accepted to the school we wanted the kids to go to next year! L will go to pre-K there MWF and still Little Blessings on Tu/Thurs. I'm so excited, we met his teacher already and saw the classroom and it was fantastic, next year is going to be such a great adventure for him!
Comments
Post a Comment