Week of August 30th & Dentist Visit!
We visited our dentist again! One of the doctors went to UMKC and is in my mom's group, she has a beautiful practice and is so great with the kids! Here is lincoln putting on a glove and mask as we were scheduling our 6 month appointment. He loved it!
Since we were already there for Lincoln and the had an opening, we were able to get Emmie in for her first visit and she did AMAZING! She was lovingly staring at the assistant in awe, it was so sweet!
She loved the entire thing, her favorite part was the over-head light, she kept trying to move it!
Lincoln always does great! Fun fact, after he was done getting his teeth cleaned and Emmie was getting hers done, he snuck in some snap peas as a snack, so when the dentist came in, his teeth were full of green for her to look at!!! I mean...he ate a snap pea at Sweetpea...the kid is pretty funny.
Who wouldn't love this place?? They did an excellent job making it super fun for the kids, thats why I love taking them to a pediatric dentist when they are young.
I have to admit, I did incentivize them with ice cream.
Sharing with his sister, he is so sweet to her!
They went home and practiced! Emmie was right there with Lincoln to play!
Last Saturday, I made a color pouring station for Jeremy to do with the kids while I was at work.
They really liked it.
I also made "mud" for the dinos to play with (chocolate pudding)
She's not afraid of a little dirt
or water!
Emmie's new discovery this week- gravity. When she puts clothes down the stairs and it falls down, she laughs and laughs and laughs!
Emmie sorting the mail, Lincoln thought it was HILARIOUS!
Bills, bills bills...
This morning, we pretended that we were riding in "Santa's Sleigh" in the bathtub, he cracks me up with his imagination! We went around delivering presents.
Since our nanny, Mrs Sam, has a background in early education, Lincoln gets wonderful practice with numbers and letters!
She's been incredible, so helpful!!
Emmie eating cream cheese, her favorite!
Side note: when I picked her up from the church daycare this week, they said two wonderful things about her. 1) They call her their "little engineer" because she inspects how things work (I told them that her dad would be so proud) and 2) they call her "the girl that smiles with her eyes"
These two are such great friends!
The other night, Lincoln and I went on an evening run together, he loves to stop and get out of the stroller and run with me!
We have a ton of this grass in our neighborhood, so of course we had to stick our feet and play with it as we ran by
He cracks me up when he runs!
I'm conditioning myself a puzzle partner.
Spiderman Matching game. "I made this really tricky!!" -Lincoln
When sister takes a looooong nap, we chalk party!! Emmie LOVES to try to eat chalk, so its best to be played with while she snoozes.
"I drew a kitty cat, daddy will LOVE it!"
Chalk obstacle course to wear this kiddo OUT!
Emmie took a loooooooooooong nap! He thought it was funny to stick his foot to the sticky paper!
He wrote a letter to daddy, and we went to the mailbox to send it to him! He drew him a picture of a truck. He told him he would buy him a truck when he is 9 years old that is blue (because Lincoln knows that is Jeremy's favorite color) and said that it will have red and pink too (his favorite colors) and a car seat for him and Emmie, and a passengers seat for mommy. He has a heart of gold!
Cutting the paper hair. I feel like people judge "pintrest moms" all of the time, and while I do not consider myself a pintrest mom, I do appreciate a pintrest craft or two. If it distracts a 3 year old for a few minutes so I can get stuff done with a baby, I'm 100% for it!
This morning, we went on a bear hunt
We found the bear at our neighbor's house.
May the adventures begin as we start our 4 day weekend!!












Comments
Post a Comment