Friday August 23, 2019

Its been a really fun day, so I'll share some of our favorite moments!

We went on a playdate to a new park in Castle Rock, it was built for a police office who passed away in 2017.

Its crazy that this is absolutely FREE!

I'm so proud of Lincoln's sense of adventure, it has really grown in the past 6 months or so!

"Mommy, walk under me so I can step on you! I won't hurt you!"

Music man

Music man with his entourage.  It was his idea to wear his winter jacket on a 90 degree day.

Emmie is a little socialite. Here she is with her friend, Cameron.

& Makynzie

These two hams liked the hammock swings

Her beautiful bday dress, thank you Aunt Jane and Uncle Matt!

Having a grand old time! She actually leaves shoes on, she just chews on them a lot because her front teeth are coming in. 

So proud to help with the grocery shopping!

Getting daddy's special cereal in HIS cart!

Adulting ain't easy!

She really likes putting the cards in! Sharpening her poker skills.

I have so many helpers in the kitchen!

Today Lincoln had his first day of ninja class, they kept him running, jumping and climbing the ENTIRE time (60 min!) it was so much fun for him!

He calls it "Ninja school"

& I've made my first pumpkin muffins of 2019! 


Comments

Popular Posts