January 23, 2022 + Our stay at the G&P B&B
January has been a pretty cold month. We are looking forward to the Chiefs being in the playoffs later today. Also, we are excited for our weekly trip to see the house, we should be going to visit it in about an hour. We have had a low key month because its so darn cold right now. But we have fun nonetheless! The best part of the month by far, was visiting Bill and Marcia last weekend!
Emmie sure likes jelly.
Decorated a "cake" with shaving cream and tissue paper
First snow angels of the season
First sled of the season
I took the kids with me to get the van's oil changed, and they did an amazing job of being quiet and well behaved for the 1.15 hours we were there!
Learning letters
We love going through the car wash
Mom and Lincoln date at Starbucks
Em wanted me to take a pic of her princess shoes
Lincoln's letters
We started basketball games on Saturdays!
Morning walks to school have been pretty brutal lately- many of the days last week, the wind chill was -9 or -6
I started working Saturdays again and I love it
Morning crafts
Bath love
Blue eyes
Oobleck
More blue eyes
Valentines crafties!
When Linc was at school, I look Em to an inside playplace (warm). She LOVED these plasma cars
Lollipop bribes to get a picture of the pink princess
Practicing his basketball skillz
Valentines candy heart frames
Sibling love
I rescued a dog while walking Lincoln to school one day last week. I saved him as he was crossing the street in front of Lincoln's school- where there were a ton of cars and busses dropping the kids off. I got him safely to animal control
Library with friends
I was walking Charley the other day and I heard, "MOM!!! MOM!!!" Lincoln was outside for recess and spotted me and wanted me to come over- my heart exploded.
Over the river and through the woods
To Granna and Papa's we go
Linc volunteered to walk Charley outside to go to the bathroom, he is such a sweetheart.
Playing Taco Cat Goat Cheese
Art class on Thursday nights
Playdate
Washing station
Comments
Post a Comment