Moving Is No Fun

 Sold our house.

Having trouble finding a place to rent in Lee's Summit. Our options seem limited and time is crunched because we are trying to get Lincoln enrolled in kindergarten somewhere.

It will all work out!

We visited the candy factory yesterday!

They make old fashion hard candies. It was a really neat tour.



Hotel sleeping when we went out to LS to check out houses

This one has the need for speed.

Dinner with the Barretts

Checking out custom builds

Kelli was gracious enough to watch the kids while Jeremy and I looked at houses.

Always something with the hair.

Lees Summit tourin' in the mini van


She likes continental breakfasts.

2am in the hotel in Hays


We parted with Rocky. I don't want to talk about it. It was the right thing to do with the move and I miss him dearly.

This is the one I'm going to miss the most. Lauren is the best in all of the ways. She is my Colorado sister.



















Comments

Popular Posts