June 21, 2021

 

Lincoln has been in fort building mode!

My peony bushes are producing!!!

Jeremy and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary- we get each other traditional gifts. Here is our wool goif.
Countdown until cousin time on Saturday!

Little Miss Independent insisted on riding her beep-beep to the pool

Emma took the kids to Bellview!

Date night for our anniversary

Rocky really likes the trampoline. Especially if Emmie is on it, he likes to join too.

I asked them to get dressed......and they put on garbage bags. So much for the wardrobe that I have thoughtfully procured for them...

We went to the MAC park and stumbled upon a foam party! Back in my day, you had to wait until college to go to a foam party!

We re-created ourselves in chalk!


Mommy and Emmie date to the library while the boys were at ninja class

Just watching tv

Washing the windows for mama

Took the kiddos to get their teeth cleaned

They did great!

Holding daddy's hand while he got his teeth cleaned, so he wouldn't be scared


Glove balloons!

Getting prizes!

The kids celebrated Father's Day yesterday!

Painting outdoors on a sunny day







Comments

Popular Posts