June 14, 2021

 Jeremy and I celebrate 7 years of marriage today!! We are going to go to Top Golf for a date night while Emma watches the kids later and I can't wait! Hard to believe lucky #7 is already here!

We visited the bookstore yesterday

Emmie takes her style very seriously
We've made such great friends with our neighbor!
Emmie threw off her shirt for the slip and slide right with the boys in Kayden's backyard lol
Walking the gentlemen

At Jackson's bday party

Emmie hanging out at the big kid party

Lincoln decided that google can tell him how to make cookies. He got pretty far until Google somehow kept trying to play Kid Rock. He ended up getting frustrated and going to his room. So I finished the chocolately morsels.

On Friday, we had a lovely slow day at Lair O' Bear 

Lincoln is (always) and amazing big brother and helped his sister tube in the little area here

Cookies for the hike!

This boy has my heart


Wore out!








Comments

Popular Posts