April 1, 2021

 

My son has a lot of toothbrushes.

We have had the most beautiful weather this week! (minus the flash snow we had on Tuesday- we got 2 inches and it melted by dinner time)

We are still prepping for summer time swimming with lessons!

Easter bunny cheese!

Emmie went with me to my TMJ appointment!
Went on a walk yesterday

Lincoln made sure to hold Emmie's hand when we crossed the streets to get to our neighborhood park!

Hot mess!

Lincoln helped to set out the taco toppings. He chose the LARGEST bowl we had for the cheese lol!

We got our first order of Imperfect foods- you can get weekly groceries shipped to your door that are misshaped for a discounted price! I am super happy with it so far! I really don't like going to the grocery store.

We went to Kallan's 4th birthday party last Sunday!! It was SO much fun!! I love our neighbors!






Comments

Popular Posts