31st Birthday!

 I had a really great birthday! 

Lincoln started the day off by making me coffee, with my favorite non-dairy creamer to go with it!

He made me this painting!

His calendar

He marked off my birthday!!


He also drew a beach on 4/23 for my Charleston trip and a picture of me home when I come back on the 27th!!!

Snooze breakfast!!

Jenny brought donuts too!!
and this *perfect* shirt!
Then we hit up our first family Rockys game!

We got free hats!

We had SO much fun!
Exploring
Mask smooch
We sat in the wheelchair seats because Jeremy booked tix that were right by the edge and this old fraidy cat preferred to sit back so we got the tix changed

She ate almost the whole bag of cheddar popcorn! lol

Cotton candy MADE his day!


They were pretending that Emmie was a doggy.
Emmie was so hungry yesterday, she was cracking me up! She started dipping her whole baguette in the soup!
She thought it was pretty funny too.


Dad rolled out some paper towels for her!

Lincoln was cleaning up after dinner, such a sweetheart!

Silly boy! His sense of humor is amazing!

I'm one lucky mama!

It was truly one of the greatest bdays!! I am so lucky to have a life this full!


















Comments

Popular Posts