February 27, 2021 (First Ballet Class!)

First ballet class in the books!!
We had to buy a leotard right before class at the school because we had a 10 inch snow storm this week, delaying our Amazon leotard. Em was so pleased with herself! 

My heart exploded with the cuteness!

The sweetest little ballerina! Although she was taking a lot in and didn't quite understand what was going on, she said he really liked it!

Can't wait for next week!

Jeremy got me this candle- its awesome!

The kids and I did animal face masks!

Silly!

Passing the time!

Hanna made this with the kids. Lincoln said, "I took a bite out of it..."

Off into the weekend!

I went out with some gals from the neighborhood last night, it really filled my cup! I love small groups.
It was funny- there was an hour wait to get in, and they made us sit in our cars. So we ordered margs to go and tailgated in my van for an hour until we got to go in and get some Mexican food!

Almost done with the book, The Four Winds. Its about the hardship of the Dustbowl and it blows my mind. My favorite author, Kristin Hanna wrote it and she describes it so well you can almost taste the dirt. It is a great read, really puts things in perspective and how great we've got it now days.

I hurt my ankle a week ago when I fell down our steep driveway. I can walk on it, but I am still icing it. I've slowed down on the Peloton a bit and am doing shorter rides, but it is slowly getting better. 

Signing out! Love you all!


Comments

Popular Posts