February 22, 2021

 

My dear friend took the kiddos for a few hours with the condition that I NOT clean and do self care during that time! I happily took her up! The kids LOVED it!!!

Lincoln's sweet band-aid art to make me feel better after getting my second Pfizer shot!
We woke up to beautiful snow yesterday!
We celebrated the snow with some homemade, spiderman blueberry waffles!
I have two great sous chefs!
Holding on tight!
Volcano kids
Trampoline time!
Snowball!
Sledding for hours!
So much fun! We met a new friend, Dominic at the park and the two played for so long!! I love meeting new people at the park!
Lincoln came up with the idea to make a fire extinguisher with sand! It turned out really cool!

Dog days of winter!

Reading: A Dog's Journey and The Four Winds
Listening to: The Daily

We are heading in to Colorado's snowy-est month! We are ready with our sleds!!











Comments

Popular Posts