Emmie's First Misdemeanor 10-2-20
I must document yesterday's events in detail so we don't forget and can re-tell this story over and over again into Emmie's adulthood.
We have fall photos tomorrow morning so yesterday the kids and I went to Cherry Creek mall to get some clothes since my shipping window has passed. (Let me make a COVID documentation that surprisingly, most of the stores at Park Meadows mall are still closed due to COVID).
So whilst looking at J Crew's kid section, Lincoln and Emmie were looking at clothes, donut jewelry, and all of the things. They were near me, but I was looking around at clothes, and comparing other outfits. So I found what I wanted and made my purchase, and we walked out of the store.
True to form, Emmie asked for "uppie" a few minutes later, so I abliged. But upon picking her up, I was shocked to see bright hot pink J Crew shorts that she had put on under her dress prior! You couldn't see them at ALL under her dress!! So we went back to J Crew and paid for them, because they actually are pretty darn cute.
No clue there was stolen merch under there.
Guilty.
Caught! She batted my hand away, which is why this photo is blurry!
She conveniently picked the right size of shorts because the smallest size J crew starts with is 2T, so all of the 2T shorts were on top of the piles!!
She had no clue, she loves putting on several layers of clothes, but Jeremy and I were laughing about our little felon for the rest of the evening :)
Side note: earlier in the day, Lincoln had his 5 year check up and is doing GREAT! He even shot up to the 40% for height and weight!





Comments
Post a Comment