June 5, 2020
I'm so proud of my Lincy Linc! After a looooong day outside, Emmie passed out in the car. He told me, "Mom, I'm going to go inside the house first and turn off the lights so she can sleep in her crib. Then I'll get an umbrella so the sun won't get in her eyes! He is always so aware of her needs and is (mostly) happy to help! She is such a lucky girl!
I just love the sleepy pics!
He followed through on his promises!
Ps- It didn't work. She woke up and they went to play outside
Our secret place!
Hat+swimsuit+"leather" boots!
He finally got to see his friend, Maddox!
Maddox, Cameron & Jackson!
He was definitely a happy camper when we got home!
He volunteered to help pull our wagon back to the van, up a steep hill.
He is my little sweetheart!
"Oh, hey!"
Lovin' on her little pony!!
I'm working late today at my Saturday office, but my patient is late so I'm uploading a few pics!



Comments
Post a Comment