June 4, 2020

Do you know how difficult it is to push a cart when there is about 70 pounds of weight, hanging off of one side?! lol 

Emmie was actually super tired, here they are resting on the Target cart

Swim lessons 2020!

We did a mento + diet coke explosion experiment! 

Linc still loves to make food! Here he is making a snack tray for daddy, he made ants on a log, and then innovated his own "ants on a tree" banana + raisin snack :)

Em was crying because her toy dropped and Lincoln said, "Emmie! Its okay! Look over here!!" and made this little heart for her with his hands. And with that, my heart melted!!

Peace.

I let Linc pick out all of my nail polish colors, and he did a fantastic job!

First day of summer school for Linc- he had a GREAT time!! Emmie is dealing with some separation anxiety now that I'm back to work full time.

I love this one- both looking in the opposite directions.

Cooling off in their magic potion

The "Donald Trump"

Lunchy Munchy

Doing some chores 

I woke up on Saturday to Lincoln making orange juice popcicles. He actually made quite a few and they were delicious. He did an excellent job of helping me clean up the orange peels :)

Lincoln's defiant behavior has substantially improved since he has returned back to school! He is much happier, and enjoys our one-on-one time quite a bit more! 

Comments

Popular Posts