October Crafts 2019
Crafting is my favorite way to spend time with them with the limited time I have. Here is a little of what we've been up to :)
L keeps asking me if he can come to work with me to clean teeth. So I made this smile, covered it with contact paper, then used dry erase marker for the plaque for lincoln to take off. He had fun removing the plaque and then drawing it on again. This is probably my most favorite craft to date.
Keepsake
Keepsake
Emmie painted on foil for some fun, different textures
Working on fine motor skills by using these laundry clips with different "brushes"
Final product
Pumpkin painting
Our nanny did this with Lincoln, but I thought it was pretty clever
We made little egg-aliens for a spaceship that is in the works.
Spiders. I intend to make one for each of us in the family to hang from the ceiling.
L helped me make a spooky eyeball station for Emmie to pull down.
Pulling the sticks off to build more dexterity.
I feel fortunate to be able to have a few days off during the week with them and the means to supply our craft addiction. We are very blessed, in many many ways.












Comments
Post a Comment