Library Fall Fest October 2019

I came home to some fun Halloween crafts that L and E did with the Mrs Sam!

Spooky! 


We had some special Mommy & Lincoln time at the fall festival at the library!

There were plenty of stations of fun things to do!

I guess we were supposed to wear our halloween costumes, but I didn't get that memo, so I was in my work scrubs and L was in his regular attire. Oh well! L didn't seem to mind!

The best part was the hungry hippos game!

My hungry hippo

2019 cutie pie

Playing a matching game

They called this the  "spider toss" but they look more like octopi to me!

We finished the evening by going to Sprouts for more apples, since both kids have been eating at least 4 a day lately! It's an expensive addiction! But I love spending my limited free time making fun memories with this goober!

Comments

Popular Posts