September 21, 2019
I had a cancellation this morning, so while I have some downtime I'll share some moments from the past week!
Loving on his sister while mom and dad were on a date night :)
Practicing her teenager face
She gets a big old grin every time she stands up and attempts to walk!
He loves selfies
Playing peek-a-boo with the bag
He made himself an "apple lollypop" He eats like 10 apples a day right now, he will eat the skin and then leave the rest of the fruit alllllll around the house for me to find! In fact, when I smelled the van this morning, I think there might be one lingering for me to find in there.
Enjoying herself at our friend Rylinn's second bday party!
Elsa was there! The next day, Lincoln watched Frozen for the first time and now loves it.
Nom'ing on some sweet pot pot fries
Jeremy and I went to the highlands district in Denver for a date night at a super fun place that was kind of like one building with a ton of up-in-coming food trucks. It was perfect patio weather!
Blue eyes at 13 months!
Boots boots boots
She loves loves loves water!
Top teethers are coming in!
She just woke up and saw dad and brother for the first time!
Bathroom art, it is a family portrait.
She has an adventure spirit, just like her brother
Checking herself out in the mirror.
yay for crafts!
Sweetie pie
Oranges are also popular right now, I find little orange peel nests all around.
Goofy guys
It turns out that the magnetiles make really cool patterns on the ceiling when the sun hits them just right.
These two little besties are scaling the stairs together to find the big kids upstairs
They repaved the road by our mailbox, so we had to test it out!
Favorite Lincoln quote of the week: (during Friday family movie night which always includes popcorn) "I have something in-between my teeth, who wants to go to my room and get my floss?!" I happily volunteered :)
We have Lucian's bday party today and mom is going to pack for my big trip next week! Side note- I've officially weaned Emmie off of nursing this week in preparation to be gone next week. Kind of sad but proud that I nursed her for 13 months! (I made it to 9 with Lincoln)
Gotta brag on the hubs really quick before I jet to my next pt- Jeremy is getting emails from people in the main EN office in Chicago, asking him what he is doing to make the Denver office grow so much and keep the team culture so fun! People are literally flying out to see what he's created. He currently has 15 employees and did 4 more interviews this week, so potentially could have TWENTY employees soon!
Also, the 19th marks our 5 year anniversary of moving to Colorado. We were both talking about how proud we are of this anniversary, even more so than our 5 year wedding anniversary. It was a really hard year or two in the beginning but I feel like we have created a life that we really truly love and feel so blessed to have created it together. Cheers to hard work and 5 years of being the "West Side Schlossers"!
Comments
Post a Comment