January 2019
Oh, how my standards have changed. Tonight, my definition of an "awesome friday" is Emmie sleeping really well so I can take the time to get some pictures up!
Visiting dad at his office is L's ABSOLUTE FAVORITE thing in the entire world. It is adorable!
Spending extra "dad time" since J's been traveling more lately. (Ps-Jeremy is traveling more because he landed a BIG client. Annnnnd got a promotion because of it!) He is also studying to get his "PMP", some fancy certification that puts more letters after his name. He is a brain.
Emmie at her sitter. I'm working Mon/Tue/Thurs/Sat because I am just not good at NOT being a hygienist. I need to do my thang. Emmie goes to this lady's house with a few of her other neighborhood friends & seems pretty happy there!
Sticking that tongue out!
Our big 5 month old!
She hasn't "eaten" any food yet, but I let her use some of my food for teething toys sometimes.
Bought a turtle neck because I thought it was the cutest thing. Turns out it was extremely difficult to put on so I doubt I'll ever put it on her again, so here is evidence that I actually got it on her.
Growing so much!!
Lincoln's football class.
Practicing at home!
There is a restaurant at the Centennial Airport by our house where you can watch private planes fly in and out. Lincoln had the time of his life! Here he is watching some planes fuel up.
Emmie trying to grab dad's food. She is always trying to intercept!
L LOVES hungry hungry hippos, but it is SO DIFFICULT playing with him because he is very competitive.
L and I had a Target/Starbucks Hot Cocoa date :)
She loves this thing.
Friday Family Movie night after dad's first long trip away.
Snapchat Addict.
Emmie likes dinos too!
The dinosaurs were getting violent with eachother, so I decided to get out a cookie sheet and put them in snow to settle them down :)
It turned into a science experiment melting the snow in the sink later.
The girl loves her daddy!
& her celery.
Ice Castles in Dillon, CO.
So Lincoln was all geared up in warm clothes, ready to go, and literally as we are getting out of the car in the Ice Castle parking lot, he spills water ALL OVER his clothes. So since we had strict 4-4:30pm time slot, we had to just wing it and go with PJ bottoms. Well, it was 14 degrees this day so Mr. L didn't last too long. We will definitely be going back again though.
Clearly ready to go home and warm up!
The pictures don't give it justice, there were mazes, fountains, tunnels and ice slides.
Lincoln let Emmie borrow football, the highest symbol of love.
Making forts with dad!
Snow Scupture Week in Breckenridge. People from different countries entered and each made a snow sculpture. At the end of the week, they light them on fire.
They were incredible!
Our little mountain girl didn't mind the cold at all! She never cried once!
Needless to say, the kids were exhausted.
Here he is "making a cozy house for Emmie!"
Love you all!
The West Side Schlossers

Comments
Post a Comment