ER Visit/First Food

Friday was a "Murphy's Law" kind of day. I won't go into all the happenings of the day, but lets just start where I got a phone call as I was rolling up to get Emmie's 6 month shots. "Please come pick Lincoln up, he has a bead up his nose and we can't get it out" 

So we checked home girl out, she shot up to the 9th% for weight and she grew over an inch and a half in the last two months!!  She is doing really well, we just need to practice getting her to roll from her back to her tummy. 

Okay, so I leave the doctor to get L. I try to have him blow his nose, but he keeps sniffing it in, higher and higher. So back to the pediatrician we go. He was pretty proud of himself and was asking me to tell all of the other mommies that came in the waiting room that he put a bead up his nose! Finally we got back to the doctor and after multiple attempts and methods, we got sent to the ER. I went home with Emmie because she was really tired after her shots and Jeremy took Lincoln to the Children's Hospital ER. After a surprisingly pleasant hospital experience, we got the bead out! I think Lincoln finally learned that sticking a bead up your nose is not something to brag about and he won't do it again!!


Showing off in the waiting room.

Enjoying the ER visit.

"Its green sparkly!"

6 months! 13# 14oz, 25 inches tall!

Half birthday girl!


Enjoying her first culinary delights.

Charley is interested and eager for this phase of life.

A bath was required after.

I donated over 400oz of extra breastmilk yesterday to another mom getting chemo. I will be continuing to supply her with what I can. Its pretty scary how your life can get turned upside down in an instant, it makes me thankful that my little "problems" aren't really big problems.

Happy "balentines" week guys!




Off we go into a new week!





Comments

Popular Posts