I'm going to post this before I forget everything. My short term memory is about 30 seconds these days!
Lincoln lived the best day of his three year old life today. He had his birthday party at Home Depot AND had Special Mommy Time/Date with Mommy at the "Pumpkin Farm" :)
We ended up in the training room today last minute, it was a funny sight.
This is our (second cousin?) Ryan. He chose to build a car for his craft.
Uncle Dave & Ryan and Jacob building away.
(Side note: Emmie didn't wake up once, despite there being a room full of banging hammers, I will forever cherish this stage!)
Cousin Keeley! Modeling the party favors, which were these super capes & masks
Keeley chose to build a car too!
Lincoln and his super hero.
Lincoln lights up when he is with Tenley. He kept telling me "I want Tenley to have a cupcake. I want Tenley to have a bagel. I want Tenely to have some fruit" He was very concerned that she was well treated today. Such a gentleman.
Cracking up with dad.
Super duper 3 year old.
This kid is ready to start work at Home Depot tomorrow.
Drilling away on his geodome swing. He was out there for like 45 minutes "fixing" things.
The finished product. Lincoln chose to make book ends for his Home Depot project.
At our Mommy Date. First day of the local fall festival.
Pretty sure he was half asleep in this photo.
Couldn't leave Emmie out. This girl is growing an inch a day. Soon enough, it will be her birthday party that I'm posting about!
Comments
Post a Comment