Emmie is 6 Weeks
I don't know how, but here we are at 6 weeks! We are all doing well! Enjoy some recent photos from the past few weeks:
Finished the nursery!
First dress/skirt!
Little muffin!
First walk!
I had to throw this one in. We call this "the Monday face"
One Month! She grew 2 inches since birth and 1 and 1/2 pounds at this point.
First time wearing pants.
She really likes being laid on the floor and stretching out!
Post birthday cake face!
Lincoln's bestie, Tenley comes over once a week. They always admire Emmie. Lincoln is very proud to show her off every time!
Lincoln is at the age where he is constantly saying really funny things all the time. At this moment he said "My daddy makes a lot of phone calls!" So I asked him who daddy calls, and he said "Me....My neighbors..."
Siblings.
Lincoln is in the 3 year old classroom with his bestie, Lucian! He never wants to leave when I pick him up.
She has grown SO much in the past week or so!
First BBQ
Loves helping out...most of the time.
This is my favorite. He started carrying around this baby, which he named Aunt Becky.
Yes, that is watermelon in his shirt pocket.
My friend gave us a whole bunch of 3T Broncos gear. Out of necessity, I had him wear this Broncos rain jacket. Now he is attached to it, much to my dismay...
Thats a wrap! Tootaloo!


















Comments
Post a Comment