House Updates
Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!! Jeremy and I are taking it easy this year. We are going to take advantage of the sales this weekend and buy a fridge, washer/dryer and whole house fan. We really know how to have some fun ;) But really, we are excited because our daycare does a 'Parent's Night Out' once a month where they babysit from 5pm-midnight, so Jeremy and I will probably catch a movie. We are pretty stoked.
Lincoln is doing okay with day care. He's got me worried because he doesn't eat or sleep much while he is there, but I am hoping that he will adjust soon and be his normal self. They update us with an app throughout the day, which is really nice. We also got this cute picture of him on his first day.
We stopped by the house this evening and were pleasantly surprised with the progress! They have hung the doors, placed tile and put in the cabinets!! It is starting to look like a house now! We also met our neighbors across the street, (they are moving in this weekend) they are extremely friendly and are our age! I am looking forward to getting to know them better, I can see us being good friends. Hard to believe that we will be in the house in a month!
Next for the house is granite, flooring, interior/exterior paint and the finishing touches. We ordered cordless blinds for the whole house and blackout blinds for the guest room, as always, we welcome visitors :)
Have a great weekend everyone!
Lincoln is doing okay with day care. He's got me worried because he doesn't eat or sleep much while he is there, but I am hoping that he will adjust soon and be his normal self. They update us with an app throughout the day, which is really nice. We also got this cute picture of him on his first day.
We stopped by the house this evening and were pleasantly surprised with the progress! They have hung the doors, placed tile and put in the cabinets!! It is starting to look like a house now! We also met our neighbors across the street, (they are moving in this weekend) they are extremely friendly and are our age! I am looking forward to getting to know them better, I can see us being good friends. Hard to believe that we will be in the house in a month!
Next for the house is granite, flooring, interior/exterior paint and the finishing touches. We ordered cordless blinds for the whole house and blackout blinds for the guest room, as always, we welcome visitors :)
Kitchen/mud room cabinets
Doors
Garage
I wouldn't mind a soaking tub in the master bedroom!
Master bath
Guest bathroom!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments
Post a Comment