Spring Break!
Neither Jeremy nor myself are in school right now, but we both look forward to Spring Break with great anticipation! It is the time when Aunt Kelli comes out for her annual week long trip to Colorado! We always look forward to the laughs, card games, **homemade cinnamon rolls** and good times that she brings. Here are some fun memories from the past week.
That night, Kelli stayed home with the Log while Jeremy and I got to enjoy a date night. Jeremy found this bar where you can pick your own craft (they had several cool ones to choose from). Unlike the painting classes, you can go at your own rate and pick your own craft. It was SOOOOOO much fun!!! I made this six pack holder, I actually got to sand it, paint and assemble it. It was SUCH a good time! Afterwards we grabbed some grub at Union Station. It was so nice to be able to have a late night on the town, knowing that Lincoln was getting the best of care.
We kicked off Kelli's stay by going to the Spencer's Annual Easter Egg Hunt in Larkspur. It was snowy this year, but a beautiful adventure nonetheless.
The Schlossers Easter 2016
Beginning of the hunt. Some people had on snow shoes, they don't mess around!
Ryan and Aunt Kelli don't let snow hold them back!
This tiny snowman was hiding an Easter egg surprise.
Learning how to be cool from Aunt Kelli
LJ loves (gumming) his Easter card!
And his peas!
We LOVED going to Red Rocks! It was the first time that either of us had visited. Kelli and I stayed for over two hours. Apparently, this is THE cool place to work out for Coloradans. There are even personal trainers that do free training on the weekends. Kelli and I climbed ALL of these steps twice and walked each of the 69 rows doing switch backs. It was definitely the coolest place that I've ever exercised. And made me feel better about the cinnamon rolls that we had devoured the day before.
Seeeesters
This was over an hour in to our walk.
Jeremy and I are going to a country concert here in September. I anticipate it to be a good time. I'm glad we got to scope it out in the day light.
High intensity. High altitude.
View from the other side of the Rocks.
Taking a break.
We visited Dinosaur Ridge on our way home. Glad I don't have to clean those teeth!
The next day we visited the 16th Street Mall Downtown.
Being super trendy.
That night, Kelli stayed home with the Log while Jeremy and I got to enjoy a date night. Jeremy found this bar where you can pick your own craft (they had several cool ones to choose from). Unlike the painting classes, you can go at your own rate and pick your own craft. It was SOOOOOO much fun!!! I made this six pack holder, I actually got to sand it, paint and assemble it. It was SUCH a good time! Afterwards we grabbed some grub at Union Station. It was so nice to be able to have a late night on the town, knowing that Lincoln was getting the best of care.
Jeremy did this fun string and nail art project. The place ended up closing before he could finish but he got off to a great start!
I have to say, I'm impressed with his crafting skills!
Side note: LINCOLN HAS TEETH!!! So so so proud. They are the most adorable little teeth I have laid eyes on!
We had such a good week. Now we are counting down the days until summer break! :)

Comments
Post a Comment