April Snow Showers

We were expecting a visit from Papa Bill this weekend, but unfortunately his flight was cancelled due to weather. The forecast predicts up to 18 inches within the next few days. Just a couple of hours in to the storm and I'd say we are on our way.


Obligatory snow-deck picture.

Fortunately, the house has the roof, siding and windows in place so it will hold up against the storm. We are still waiting on a more exact move-in date, once the cabinets go in we should get a better idea.



LINCOLN UPDATE:
This week was eventful for Lincoln! The little log started sitting up on his own!! (which means a ton of independent play) Lincoln enjoys opening drawers, closing curtains and closing the dog crate. Jeremy and I raided an ACE Hardware that was going out of business, I'm hoping that we can find time this weekend to put together a week sensory board, I think he will really enjoy it. Army crawling has begun. He loves to crawl over to the door stops and play. Which means that we are going to have to start baby proofing the townhouse! It makes me so happy to see this kid learn!

This past week I have been dealing with some strep throat. Yay for antibiotics, I am on the mend now! Thankfully, Lincoln didn't get sick. All the time spent pumping is worth it! 



KRISTIN UPDATE:
I am starting to work Tuesdays and Fridays at my office in Highlands Ranch. Its nice for me because I still have Wednesdays open to go to MOPS and there are also a few days in-between that allow Lincoln and I to enjoy some of the beautiful weather that we (usually) have for walks and playdates. While I am at work, we are still using our lovely in-home babysitter, Heidi. Her son, Colton is now a year old. Lincoln is learning a lot from Colton and they are becoming good friends. Outside of working, I get together with a group of friends every week for coffee and playdates. 



JEREMY UPDATE:
Jeremy is starting to work in house for his main client, Xcel Energy starting this Wednesday! (This all happened really quickly). Basically, by winning this position for his company, he ensured EN's presence for this ten year project. Xcel Energy has the potential to provide TONS of work long term for EN. Yeah, its kind of a big deal! This means for up to a year, Jeremy is going to be commuting downtown to Denver. We laugh, because just as we are building a house, his commute changes again. But this is temporary, and he is looking forward to having more time for audio books. This also means that he will get to wear jeans to work again!! WOOHOO! Less laundry! I'm happy. I am really proud of him, this is great for his career and the company. 30 is turning out to be a great year for him!



CHARLEY UPDATE:
Chuck is doing great. We got Fitbits and have been doing weekly/weekend step challenges with friends, so Charley has been benefiting greatly from the increase in daily walks.

Well, thats all folks! Enjoy the some pics...they are all of Lincoln, but I don't think that you guys will mind :)            

7 months!

Always on the move

Showing off his skills



Teeth picture


Playing by himself!




Comments

Popular Posts