Home Sweet Home

Jeremy and I will soon be home owners again!!! Last weekend we seized opportunity to build in a housing development that we really like. So that means that in April 2016 The Schlossers will have a new Parker, CO address! 



We had been going back and forth about building new for the past few months. Last Wednesday we were notified that the lot # that we had been wanting was going to be released on Saturday morning. We went, prepared to walk away if we didn't get the lot we wanted….but with some birthday luck, we got it!


Below is a link to the virtual tour. We will be making a few changes to the model house shown in the picture. We won't have an open living room celing as pictured because we opted to build a 4th bedroom instead. Best of all, we will finally have a basement! It is a corner lot, which is one of the main reasons why we liked this lot so much. It is in a GREAT location for both of us and will have a neighborhood pool and two neighborhood parks. 

http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=1264374

The exterior is different than the one in the photo tour. We went with this: (The colors will be similar to the house we had in Lawrence, not the yellow in this pic)


I had thought that I received the best birthday gift ever when we got to sign for a house on my bday…but then today the mailman delivered an even better gift. Jeremy put together a Pre-Baby Memory book for me via Shutterfly! It is the sweetest gift I have ever received! He really is the best.




Pregnancy Update:

Week: 20 Half way there! The baby is the size of a of a Belgian Endive. 10 whole ounces as of Monday.
Cravings: Bacon. Lots and lots of bacon. (Shameful, I know) Bacon & guacamole is my latest go-to concoction.
Names: We still have no idea.
Symptoms this week: pregnancy brain, tailbone pain.
Kicks: Kicks are getting stronger!
Highlight of the week: We went in for our 20 week scan on Monday and everything is looking great!
Looking forward to: My bump to get bigger. I'm still not showing a lot. Also, I am volunteering for a consignment sale this weekend, mainly so I can get first dibs on some good items.
Nursery Gear:





Thank you everyone for your adorable baby gifts! This baby is already so loved!

Comments

  1. I just watched the virtual tour. Your house is going to be gorgeous! I absolutely love all the pictures in the tour. You should save those for decorating tips! What a great start to your life out there. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I keep obsessing about all of the space it will have compared to what we have now. We will have plenty of space for you guys to come visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts