December 8, 2021---We broke ground!

 

Last Friday, after more than TWO months of delay- they finally dug our house hole!!!
We had delays with our city permit to dig due to our suspended garage, but we got the permit!




This is my Christmas tree skirt. I have the kids put their hand prints on each year. I made a trip to the storage unit to find it that didn't go well. I fell in a hole in the back. So on Saturday, Jeremy and I spent 6 hours looking in EVERY box in our storage unit. And I later found it in the house. But I found it!!!!

It was like going on a treasure hunt and we were able to put new stuff in storage that we don't need and get some xmas stuff out!

We got to watch Judah and Goldie while Kelli and Jason went to the Chiefs game

Christmas in Kansas City
Linc has basketball twice a week. Games start in January!

Emmie ended her 4 week basketball course. Thank goodness. She was totally too young for it and lost interest after about 5 minutes every practice. We will try again in a year or two lol. But she got a medal and she is thrilled!






Comments

Popular Posts