Grandma's Memorial Service Trip

 

Lincoln and I went on a Mother-Son trip for Grandma's memorial service while Jeremy had Daddy-Daughter time with the doggies

We left Denver at 6:00am

Lincoln was a pro traveler. He hasn't been on a plane since his he was 3 when we went to Chicago 
He loved every minute of being on the airplane

Off the plane, we visited Wonderscope with Goldie, while Judah was still at school

It was a really neat place


Spending time with Papa

It was a lovely weekend getting to see the family

And honoring Grandma

The kids did great




We hit up a park afterwards


There were lots of giggles

Judah loves Lincoln :)

I got me some Goldie snuggles!!

We left KC at 5:50am on Sunday. Our trip was short, but sweet

BEFORE STARBUCKS EVEN OPENED

His favorite part was probably the escalators. 
Straight off the plane, I took Lincoln to swim lessons.

He is a trooper

For Mother's Day we decorated cookies, This was Emmie's for me.

She got pretty in to it.

Lincoln offered to clean Rocky's dog cage so I wouldn't have to on Mother's Day!!!

A flash back from Cinco de Mayo where we hit up our local restaurant

Comments

Popular Posts