July 28, 2020

We started the day with some Mickey waffles (Lincoln has been asking me alllll week!)
I whipped up these bad boys before I went to work and I'm not going to lie, I'm a little proud of myself for having it so together this morning (not always true)

Reading with Em & Charley last night

Strolling with my homies

We hit up Monkey Business for the first time since the virus hit.

Fun times

Helping sister put underwear on her head too!

Projects, projects, projects

Cutie almost 5 year old!

Dad and Lincoln went on a man date to Home Depot and then to Jeremy's office at work, so Em and I had some fun time to play togeether

Watching the Birds of Prey show that our neighborhood hosted

I told Lincoln that I would use these containers for popcorn, ect for our weekly Friday Family Movie Night, he took the liberty to fill it up himself with apple sauce, seaweed and z bars!


"Look at my arm mom!"

Looking at grass through the microscope...he also used it to look at pizza lol

Comments

Popular Posts