Today!
Just trying to do smaller updates to inform you all and to also record little moments for my own benefit. First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCIA! (We love you!!) Jeremy is at the library tonight because he is taking an exam on Friday to earn his PMP....something that he should be elaborating on with his FRED talk. E is down because she has another little fever. L is dog tired, but I'm buying my time with some WordWorld.
Today we had to keep it low key because Emmie is sick, so we did a lot of painting! I also dropped off the $ for the new church preschool today and confirmed with our new nanny, so everything is ready to roll starting after our Copper Mountain vaycay!
We took Emmie's 1 year photos this past Sunday and I can't wait to get them back, she loved her cake, but not as much as Lincoln did!
L got new shoes today because he is growing like a weed (the lady commented on his long toes...which he toe-tally got from his mama), and also had his weekly swim lessons. Speaking of growing like a weed, I'm going to record what this kid has ate all day because this is something that I'll forget one day and I want to remember (no judgement please): ...he snuck in some chocolate chips while I was getting Emmie up this morning, the amount is unknown...he had 5 apple sauce pouches, a z bar, a 2 yogurts, 3 apples, 1 fig bar, potato chips, 1 bagel with cream cheese and 2 slices of colby jack cheese, milk and some watermelon. He asked for salad, but never followed through. He tends to remind me to bring snacks with us when we leave the house these days, he has to be growing because food is always on his mind!
Beyond that, all is good in the hood! Tomorrow I have a girls night with some girls from my book club, then we will usher on the weekend (aka-I work Saturday so things don't get too crazy).
I also just signed up for a really cool CE course (continuing education for my DH license) that will take place at Red Rocks in September. It will be an awesome place to do some learning!
In other exciting news, Lincoln is asking hilarious questions, today for the first time Lincoln asked about his origin. He is also asking, "what would happen if giants lost their name?" and "what would happen if the sun went away??" I love all of the curve balls that this age comes with.
Anywho, that is my day in a nutshell. Here are some photographic momentos :)
xo,
K
Today we had to keep it low key because Emmie is sick, so we did a lot of painting! I also dropped off the $ for the new church preschool today and confirmed with our new nanny, so everything is ready to roll starting after our Copper Mountain vaycay!
We took Emmie's 1 year photos this past Sunday and I can't wait to get them back, she loved her cake, but not as much as Lincoln did!
L got new shoes today because he is growing like a weed (the lady commented on his long toes...which he toe-tally got from his mama), and also had his weekly swim lessons. Speaking of growing like a weed, I'm going to record what this kid has ate all day because this is something that I'll forget one day and I want to remember (no judgement please): ...he snuck in some chocolate chips while I was getting Emmie up this morning, the amount is unknown...he had 5 apple sauce pouches, a z bar, a 2 yogurts, 3 apples, 1 fig bar, potato chips, 1 bagel with cream cheese and 2 slices of colby jack cheese, milk and some watermelon. He asked for salad, but never followed through. He tends to remind me to bring snacks with us when we leave the house these days, he has to be growing because food is always on his mind!
Beyond that, all is good in the hood! Tomorrow I have a girls night with some girls from my book club, then we will usher on the weekend (aka-I work Saturday so things don't get too crazy).
I also just signed up for a really cool CE course (continuing education for my DH license) that will take place at Red Rocks in September. It will be an awesome place to do some learning!
In other exciting news, Lincoln is asking hilarious questions, today for the first time Lincoln asked about his origin. He is also asking, "what would happen if giants lost their name?" and "what would happen if the sun went away??" I love all of the curve balls that this age comes with.
Anywho, that is my day in a nutshell. Here are some photographic momentos :)
xo,
K
when your sister is napping...
This was a hit
Woody "taking swim lessons". Buzz Lightyear was lost at Walmart today and was the topic of conversation all night right before bed.
She's been doing this thing with her leg lately, maybe I should enroll her in some ballet classes
better together
just wanted to leave this little nugget here :)
*Edit: as I asked my nightly question to Lincoln, "what was your favorite part of the day?" his reply: "Emmie" ohhh my heart!




Comments
Post a Comment