November/December 2018

Lincoln started swim lessons in November, he really likes it. He tries to show off his skills to us, even when he is on the floor. He goes "See! I'm kicking!" One of his favorite games is when I pretend to swim with him in the air :) 
(this photo was taken on his first day)

Walking with mom.

We started trying out little board games with Lincoln. Sometimes he is down with it, sometimes not. But I think he likes feeling like a big kid when we play.

Having fun.

Gearing up for Xmas with this girlie! 
We take Emmie's 4 month photos at our house on Sunday! 

Lincoln did a yoga/track and field class at school in November. He showed off us his little poses at home, including the "flamingo" and the "tiger" 

We decorated the "Lincoln tree" on our front porch. He was pretty excited to have something his own size to help with.

On Friday, we hosted a "Taco Party" Playdate. We read the book "Dragons Love Tacos" a million times, so I decided to have our own taco party (the dragons in the book have taco parties). So we had some friends over, read the book, ate some tacos and then decorated dinosaur cookies!


Charley, Lincoln's best friend from school joined us! (They were "sleeping" in this photo)

"I'm babysitting Emmie"


This month, Lincoln is doing a hockey class. 

L LOVES snapchat!

Lesson learned: put on hat AFTER we get to the destination.


Emmie loves looking at Lincoln. She watches him constantly.

He is pretty attached to her. & whatever was on the tv at this moment.

Our little peanut was happy, even as she went to the dr for a cold. She is now 11.5 pounds! Doubled her birth weight!

Never enough hugs for Emmie.

Got Granna & Papa wrapped around her little finger :)

Granna and Lincoln making an ornament at Thanksgiving together!

Lincoln helped Papa blow out his birthday candles!

We love when Granna & Papa Schlosser visit!


At our neighborhood Christmas party. Lincoln had a great time!

We are supposed to get the professional photo's sometime this week, I'm eager to see how they turned out!

We are doing Elf on the Shelf for the first time. I'm not sure he believes us...he keeps asking "did you move Scout?" Either way, he really likes finding him every morning :)


These two yahoos.

"The fresh air is making me tired!" We started a new nightly routine of riding our bike around "the city" (aka neighborhood) to see Christmas lights, its my favorite part of the day :)



Comments

Popular Posts