May


Headed to the zoo!


Lincoln is posing next to the cheetahs with his cheetah shirt :)

The train ride at the zoo was the highlight of his two year old life!


We all scream for ice cream!

Success!

So thrilled to take a nap on daddy's side of the bed!


I told him I was measuring the ingredients for our muffins, so he runs and grabs the measuring tape and says "I help mommy measure the ingredients!" I love how is mind thinks!


25 weeks. Still going strong! "Baby Sister" is the size of a baseball glove.

Helping daddy to re-assemble Baby Sister's crib.



Piecing together the nursery. 



Cinco de Mayo at the park with our friends!


Taco hat!

Party guy.

Finally his legs are long enough to reach the pedals!

The boy has gone mobile. "I wear my hel-mut for safety!"

Mr. Giraffe, Fireman Sam, Coconut & Elmo on their "choo choo train"

Mailing some very important artwork to the grandparents.



Mom & Lincoln in his "bear cave" aka- the giant box that the glider came in. We can't get him out of it, he even wants to sleep in it :)

Comments

Popular Posts