Valentine's Day 2018

Happy Valentine's Day, family!!

Jeremy is in Chicago for work this week, & my pint size Valentine's date is currently snoozing.

As promised, I am going to update you guys with monthly photos, so here are a few:

Hello, family! 

My Valentine's date got me "BOOGER KISSES" (aka- wipe boogers on Mommy). Such. a. boy.

Administering the "kisses".

I told him "You can pick ONE thing to bring to your room for bedtime." So of course he picks this one bag of toys. Well played. 

My beautiful poem :) Best gift of all time!


Pregnancy Update:
Week: 13
Symptoms: Feeling great, getting more energy (aka staying up past 7:15pm) and I've had enough energy to walk on the treadmill every night (much to Charley's despair).
Cravings: Hell's Kitchen- its a heavenly sandwich from a local deli. The owner knows me by name. I'm just waiting for UberEats to get on board with delivering it to our zipcode.
Gender: We did the blood test last Tuesday (it applies to our deductible, so we figured we'd go for it). My OB is supposed to call us within 14 days with the news :) 
Lincoln: Lincoln's favorite books lately has "Big Brothers are the Greatest" and "Big Brother". He has no clue what it is actually going to happen, but he seems fond of the idea for now :)

Comments

Popular Posts