Lincoln's First Official Haircut

The Log got his first official hair cut today!! I'm proud of how well he did! I've buzzed his hair a time or two at home, but the time came for him to see a professional. I'm thrilled with his adorable little do and Lincoln is thrilled with the slinky that the hairdresser gave him. Win-win :)

Jeremy Jr.


 I rolled the dice and timed the appointment right before his nap, and as you can see in the photos, he was a little glazed over. Luckily, he didn't get too upset.

Skeptical, but at peace with what is happening.


 The little Cheeseball taking a selfie to show off the new do. The hairdresser added some gel for the cool spike effect :)

You can see his hair a little better in this pic. And yes, he is nibbling on broccoli dipped in yogurt. And there is a dog toy on his high chair, per young Lincoln's request.


Now we're almost ready for the trip this week! Just gotta finish packing up a few things- like a shoe, crayons, a t.v. remote and 2 apple slices. The essentials. 

 Missouri, we're coming for ya!

Comments

Popular Posts