One Year Old!

Hello there!

The little dude is sleeping in today, so I'll seize this rare moment and share some photos with you all.

Things are going well! Since my last post, we started a new daycare that I absolutely love! They do a lot of crafts with the kids and Lincoln has made his first little friend, (believe it or not) named Charley. He seems to be really happy there.

I got a promotion at work to lead hygienist, which I accepted, but it means working full time (4 days/week). I do a lot more with actually managing the hygiene department. I really like the extra responsibility. I miss Lincoln quite a bit, but we are making it work. My shifts are usually 6-7 hours long, so it hasn't been too bad. The good thing is that Mondays are now my new day off, so I get a nice long 3 day weekend with him and Chuck. 

Oh, and Lincoln turned one :) We celebrated by having a birthday party/housewarming at our house. We had a great time. Lincoln slept through the first three hours of his party, but then rallied. He spent a lot of time crawling up the corn hole boards and playing with new toys.

As a one year old, Lincoln is alllllllmost walking. He stands on his own for quite some time and uses objects around the house like shopping carts to get around.
He has 6 teeth, which he hates to have brushed. His favorite foods are blueberries, peaches and cottage cheese. He is saying 'dada' 'mama' his g's, b's, and n's. Peekaboo is his favorite game. He tries to blow kisses, but ends up saying 'MA'. He is still sleeping like a champ. And at his one year appointment, he is 50% in head circumference and height, 20% in weight.

Jeremy and I have actually got to go on several date nights recently! Now that Lincoln is a year old, we have finally found some quality babysitters and Lincoln does just fine while we are gone. We went to a FGL concert, took off a Monday together and explored Denver, and yesterday got to try out a wine bar in Golden. We are finally figuring out this whole 'being a parent thing', and its pretty neat.

The birthday boy

Corn Hole

He LOVES peaches.

And toilet lids.

Lincoln has finally accepted that he needs to wear a hat outside.




Lincoln is fascinated by Charley these days. However, I don't think that the feeling is mutual.

Fun with the water table.

Magnets are his thing.

He loves making you laugh.




A couple of weeks ago, I went back to KC for my cousin Melissa's wedding. It was SO much fun! Jeremy and Lincoln held down the fort at the house. 


I got this little gem sent to me while I was gone. Jeremy was teaching Lincoln the art of watching football.




Comments

Popular Posts