11 Months!



Hello family!

I am off work today to take care of Lincoln, he is feeling a little under the weather today. So while he rests, I'll seize this moment to catch up with everyone. 

Today Lincoln turns 11 months old! It seems nuts that I'm already planning his first birthday party! When I think back to what I was doing this time last year, laying on the couch for hours watching Lost on Netflix (that sounds so relaxing) it seems unreal that there was ever a time I wasn't chasing after a little 18 pound goof ball!

11 Month Highlights:
Blueberries are his favorite food
He is getting used to this whole 'wearing shoes' thing
Sleeping 12 hours through the night
He is getting too big for me to comfortably hold in the crook of my arm 
Linc will walk if he is pushing a box that will help hold him up
Very fast crawler
Favorite pass times include: swing doors open and shut, pulling silverware from the dishwasher, arranging/eating magnetic letters on the fridge and picking the nose of whomever is holding him. 

Jeremy and I are keeping busy. Jeremy has his hands full with field commissioning and there is a prospect for a promotion for me at my current job. We have had dinner with both of our neighbors, which we LOVE. We really lucked out, they are great people! We snuck away for a day date in Denver on Sunday, it was AMAZING to get to go to a comedy and hang out downtown. We are finalizing the design for the landscaping in the back yard and should start installation next week. Life is fast, but life is good.

Here are some moments from the past few weeks~

Favorite pass time in action.

Mr. Cool Guy

He is really good at making friends!

Always curious
This is a screen shot of a photo from daycare. He loves going on walks.

This is how he gets around the house these days. I guess you could call it his walker.



King of the castle 

The ONE time I didn't strap him in the cart.

Charley loves the park by our house

Sunday at the comedy club

He.

is.

always.

MOVING!

Over and out, everyone!


Ya dig??






Comments

Popular Posts