January Photo Dump

Hello from the other side! I've must have taken a picture of Lincoln a thousand times.... so here are some moments from the past month :)



We haven't started solids yet, but that doesn't mean that L doesn't sit in his awesome high chair throne.

Month 4 Stats: Jumped up to 50% for height, 55% head circumference and still at 20% for weight. He has hit all the 4 month milestones and even some of the 6 month ones too! The Lincoln Log LOVES rolling over on his tummy, jabbering and laughing at dad.

And story time.

Clearly he is an only child. #SirGreedykins

Can't trust this kid to stay where you leave him anymore. (Sigh)

His favorite pass time is being spun on the lazy suzan, always supervised of course!

J and I had our first full night out without the baby! We stayed at the Brown Palace (where presidents stay when they are in town, it was pretty snazzy) for Jeremy's holiday work party. 

Jeremy and Krista are AMAZING and watched Lincoln for the night! His first sleep over went extremely well, he had a blast with Jacob Ryan and Keeley! (They are saints for having FOUR children under one roof for the night!)

Clearly he had a good time!

Our happy baby!

Daycare Update: Now that Jeremy has an employee working for him (and possibly second coming this summer!) he can no longer take care of Lincoln on Fridays while I am at work. So we tried our first official day care last week! ..... unfortunately it didn't go so hot. They good day care centers didn't have openings and the one we went with didn't give either of us a good feeling. But luckily I found a good in-home sitter that is SUPER close by and has a 10 month old son that will be Linc's new play buddy on Fridays. I am excited for him to have a new buddy. Between that and all the playdates we have been going to lately, this kid has turned into a social butterfly!

I apologize for the delay of this blog post, our calendar has exploded this past month. Jeremy stayed home from work today as we are expecting 8-16 inches of snow today, so I finally have some time to update you guys! 

We are finally starting to feel like Colorado is home! We are making a lot more friends and building up a network here! And of course, Denver is in the Super Bowl this year which makes it extra fun, even though I am still sad that the Chiefs didn't quite make it this year...there is always next year though!

PS: here is a pic of our house hole for those of you who are wondering

The unfinished basement.

Foundation in place.

Miss you all! We will likely be in KC for a wedding in April and are thinking about making a trip to the Lou this summer, we will keep y'all updated so we can see you when we are in town! Hugs to all!
















Comments

Popular Posts