Baby Bloopers
Its a rainy day here in Colorado, so I spent some time this morning just looking at old pictures on my phone. I got a good chuckle out of a few of them. As many of you are aware, trying to take a picture of a young child often means snapping 15 photos before you actually get a good one that you would keep. However, a byproduct of that is a good blooper reel. Enjoy these stolen moments of my child's discontent with his parents.
Charley growing tired of my attempts to take a portrait.
Turns out that babies don't like being dropped on to cold calendars, who knew? (First time mom)
Such a cutie pie.
Questioning his parent's decisions on a daily basis. As Jane put it, we are probably going to get this look a lot over the next 18 years or so.
Easily distracted.
This was all Jeremy's idea.
"They're going to do WHAT at the doctor's office?!"
Looks just like dad.
Still lookin' like dad.
He does "snot" like the nose frieda at all.
Planking is cool sometimes.
He's drunk.
"And the monkey said WHAT?!" (Look at that little pot belly!)
"Is this really necessary guys??"
Hiding. Can't blame him.
Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did. Don't worry, I plan on making more baby blooper posts in the future, I hear that moms are supposed to embarrass their kiddos :)

Comments
Post a Comment