September
September has rocked the Schlosser household! So much happy change for us! Looking back at some of these pictures makes me smile at how much all of us have learned in such little time. I remember two days before I was induced, I was sitting in the Costco line and getting annoyed with some crazy toddlers in the line....then worrying that I would be a terrible mom if I was already getting annoyed with kids. I was sure I had the maternal instinct of a pear. But it turns out that being a mom is pretty awesome. Lincoln, despite only being two and a half weeks old has taught me so much about life and love already. Enjoy some of these pics from the last month!
Headed out to the hospital on September 8th
Me at 40 weeks & headed to the hospital.
Headed in to Castle Rock Adventist. We arrived at 9pm. Last song on the radio was "Stay a Little Longer" By Brothers Osborne (cool thing is that we saw them in concert in July)
Lincoln loves tummy time.
Side note: seeing his diaper makes me remember that we totally didn't have any newborn sized diapers for him when we got home from the hospital. We thought they started at size one. So as prepared as I thought I was, we had to take a last minute Target run once we got home.
And dad time.
He is somewhat of a showoff at tummy time
First walk rockin' that deep V
Reading with grandpa
Party at Aunt Joyce and Uncle Dave's. They are so sweet!
We had a lot of fun and loved getting out of the house!
Dad & Grandpa playing corn hole with the Chris and Jeremy
Team Jeremy and Jeremy took the win
Grandma and Aunt Krista
One week as parents
milk drunk
Linc is a champ eater...and spitter. Gaining weight really well, up to over 7.25 lbs at his 10 day appointment. He loves to be held and look at faces. Grandma and Grandpa Schlosser are coming today! Caaaaan't wait, we love visitors and baby holders!
As for mom and dad, we are doing well. Running on little sleep, but the upside is that we have been reading a ton more...children's books, which are actually pretty cute. Jeremy went back to work on the 17th. Adjustment has been a learning process, but doable. Between friends/family and MOPS, we have been blessed to have meals coming three-to-five times a week since he was born! It has been sooo helpful!
These past 17 days have been a whirl wind of fun, spit up and love! I'm happy that this is just the beginning!


Comments
Post a Comment